Saturday, December 13, 2008

3 more to go!

We had family pictures done last week.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Melanie decided that it was time for a hair cut last week
Photobucket

Allison likes to wear my scarf
Photobucket

Ok ok here is the update from yesterday with before and after pictures:
Meet with doc and he explained what a hot spot (active cells) is on the scan. When I had my first scan my hot spot number was 12. and now it is 0.

So here are my before and after scans, remember that the bright colors are the active cancer
Before
Photobucket
After
Photobucket
Before
Photobucket
After
Photobucket

There is a small mass still but it is non active so I will need to do radiation for 1 month when I am done with my chemo. Talked to my doctor about changing my last chemo to the following monday, I am in a wedding on the 24th and my last one should be on the 23rd, I really do not want to feel crummy for the wedding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is great news i knew you were strong... you always have been!!!

I love you melissa!

love
your sister jessica!

Unknown said...

wow, the scans are amazing, such good news, and you can see the results.

also, the family pictures are wonderful! i especially like the one with grandpa giving a kiss. your daughters are so beautiful :)

-love meg

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOO happy!!!! The scans look fabulous~~~
And, the family pics are priceless!
Love ya,
Sherilyn