Thursday, September 10, 2009

5!!!!!

I talked to Nurse A yesterday and she said that my blood work lookeds good and I could drop to 5mg of prednisone today! Dr. C doesn't need to see me again for a month! Finally feels like we are getting somewhere!


light the night 2008
Just wanted to also send a reminder about the Light the Night walk that is being held on September 26th at Green Lake. I would love it if you all could come and walk with us You can visit our team page to get register at the link below. if you are unable to walk but would like to donate just click on the link below and you will go to our team page and click on "donate now" We are at 39% -$1565.00 for our team goal of $4,000. if you are able to help in anyway we would appreciate it, every little bit helps! http://pages.lightthenight.org/wa/SeattleL09/MelissaPowell

No comments: