
33 week cartoon
Yesterday I met with Dr. R. (High risk OB) the appointment went well. Given my PFT and my last appointment with Dr. C (pulmonologist) she said that I no longer need to be followed by them! Dr. R only recommends that I take the terbutalin for another 2 weeks. However we may need to change medications because I developed a rash under my arm and I may be reacting to it.
I see Dr. C (PCP) tomorrow around 4, so then we will know if things are progressing more.
Vince thinks that she will be here this weekend but I think that I still have some time to go. We did over the weekend have to change my terbutalin from 2.5 every 6 hours to 2.5 every 4 hours.
Upcoming appointments:
5/26 @ 3:45 Wednesday – Dr. C (PCP)
6/2 @ 3:40 Monday – Dr. M (oncologist)
1 comment:
hmm, I think she will be a June baby... prolly first or second? Just my guess! :) Good Luck!
Post a Comment