Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Coming up on round 6

Well I am approaching chemo number 6.... THE HALF WAY MARK!!!!! Things have been really busy at work nice since it helps take my mind off of this. I am feeling really good, nothing to report on.

Things at our house are going well also.

Our "unfinished" space is getting worked on and we are getting ready to the sheetrock up.

Allison will be 1 on November 6. I can't believe it! So much has happened this year! I think that I say that every year but it is true when you look back on it. She not talking yet she does say "hi" it is cute when you wave to her and say hi she sticks her hand up high in the air says hi and then waves. She started clapping. Not walking either but I don't think that will last too much longer. She loves to play peek a boo with the blanket.

Melanie is as feisty as ever. She defiantly has a mind of her own…. I hear that gets worse with time…. She is ready for Halloween she is going to be a Princess. She was going to be a Mermaid but the costume didn’t last… Got her in the car to go to a Halloween party and it ripped getting in…. Oh well that is life.

Well I will check in and post some pictures from Halloween.

Have a good night all! :)

No comments: