Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ewwwww......

Well as has been going well until today. Today my port incision started to get infected. Tomorrow I need to go in to interventional radiology and have the doctors there take a look and if needed they may need to remove it. I am started on some antibiotics to help fight the infection.

I go in for round 4 on Friday….. 8 more to do!

Some good news I got a promotion at work and now I am Greeter Supervisor!!!

The girls are doing well.

Well I have to get Allison out of her high chair.

ok so here is one of my wigs.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Actually that wig looks really great!!!

Allison sure is getting big! WOW! congrats on the promotion!

Kelly Wood said...

I think the wig looks fine.
Now you have long sexy hair without all the hassle.

Great news about the promotion- you will be good at it.

Anonymous said...

what no hot pink?

-DRB