Well I have had my last chemo… thank god! It was pretty uneventful. The pharmacy sent me up a bottle of sparkling cider. That was nice. This week is a little off since I did my chemo on Monday normally I spend the weekend feeling crummy and than Monday and Tuesday I spend the days feeling crappy but I make it through the day. Tomorrow I am going to take off work and relax and I am going to take it from there. Hopefully it won’t last long.
So now it is time to move onto radiation. I meet with the radiation doctor on Feb. 6. I will not start radiation at that appointment. I will need to have some more scans to map out where they are going to localize the radiation. I don’t see Dr. M for 6 weeks.
Well I am going to get to bed. Good night all!
1 comment:
Congrats on the end of Chemo! Im sure you are very glad to get that part over and done with! Keep wearing those socks, they seem to be doing that healing thing along with all that positive thinking, family support ok and I guess the docs know a little of what they are doing! Take Care...
~Nicole (Austins mom)
Post a Comment