Saturday, February 7, 2009

Been Feeling Great!


So I have been feeling great! Just about back to my same old self, just missing my hair! My eyebrows are starting to grow back, Vince thinks I am nuts but I see them coming in so that is all that matters. So there was some miss communication on when my radiation consult appointment and then the next time that I see Dr. M was supposed to be so it turns out that I don't meet Dr. B until next Friday the 13th and it is about a month from that I see Dr. M not that I am complaining that just means more time off before I have to start radiation.

Melanie got her first big girl hair cut. She did very well sat still really well, especially for a 2.5 year old. Here some pictures.

Patiently waiting her turn
Photobucket

Last shot of all her baby hair
Photobucket

Getting started
Photobucket
Photobucket

First cuts
Photobucket
Photobucket

The final product
Photobucket

She wanted to ride the horses when she was done
Photobucket

Here is how we found Allison when we got back to Grandma and Grandpa’s house
Photobucket

Here is a picture from the wedding I was in 2 weeks ago, I borrowed the picture from Melisa, thank you!
Photobucket

Well all have a good night! Thanks for reading!

No comments: