Had a check up today with Dr. M everything went well. He said other than having short hair you wouldn't have known that they did anything. I didn't have to do any labs today since I had some done less than 2 weeks ago and they looked good. So we talked about scheduling my last scan and since my last PET scan was clear we will only do a CT scan. Dr. M asked if I had any questions and I didn't so I left and that was it. on my way back to work I did think of a question for him so I call his office to ask "when will I officially be considered in remission?" the receptionist took down the message for Dr. M and when he came out of the room with another patient she asked him for me and he said "when the scans are clear, and her scan in December was clear" so I have been in remission since December! A little added surprise for an already good day, beautiful weather and the start of baseball season!!!
This weekend we had great weather and were able to work on the house some more. We got the shower hooked up in our new bathroom, the floor also grouted, our old bedroom 1 wall and the bathroom painted, the gardens in the front weeded, and more dump stuff together, oh and the best of all we got the cabinets up in my laundry room!!!
The girls are doing well. Melanie absolutely loves this weather because it means that she can go outside and dig in the dirt hill, she is so funny because when we are eating dinner and she gets something on her hands she has to run in and wash them because they are dirty, but she loves to dig in dirt. Allison could really care less about going outside she is perfectly content staying inside and watching from the window. Allison has really gotten in to playing with dolls. She puts them to bed and in the high chair and she covers them with a blanket.
I am trying to load pictures but the site that I use is not working it keeps freezing the internet. I will get some posted soon.
Well time to get back to watching the game (GO MARINERS!!!) and getting the kids ready for bed.
1 comment:
What a beautiful word that is!! Remission!! YAY for you!!! Even better it's been since December!!!!!
Post a Comment