Friday, April 24, 2009

Well here we go again

I had to make an appointment with Dr. M today unexpectedly. My cough started to come back. Dr. M has determined that my Pneumonitis is back. So I am back on the prednisone. I am not on as high of a dose as before.

Another thing that we brought up is that my finger tips have been going numb. At first he stated "can't you do anything normal?" partially because that is a possible side effect of my chemo drugs but normally only occurs during treatment and not 4 months later! I explained how it is mainly my left ring finger and sometimes my toes and it is not a constant feeling. he then stated "that would not be a side effect but what it would be is Reynaud’s phenomenon." one thing that I didn't tell him is that at the same time everyday at 3:15pm when driving the vanpool it goes numb with a few other times throughout the day! It is so odd! It comes on when it is cold or warm so strange. Oh well add it to the list of things that is wrong with me.

Hmmm what else?

I hope that everyone can make it to the light the night walk in September.

Vince and I are going to have a nice weekend Melanie is going with grandma to Moses Lake and then Elisabeth is taking Allison. What are we going to do with ourselves?!?!?



Have a good night!

2 comments:

Brenna said...

Hi, I'm from the lymphoma board and linked onto your blog. Your family is beautiful! And just so you know...my fingers go numb now too (and sometimes my toes) and it never happened during chemo. My onc said the same thing yours did, but I guess maybe they are not always right?? :)

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I hope you are feeling better. Glad they are on top of things. Take care and stay strong, we need you and your family out there rooting on the Mariners!


Nicole (Austins Mommy)