Not a whole lot going on here. Vince graduates at 10 am tomorrow morning. I will post some pictures tomorrow afterwards. I have my next scan on Tuesday I am getting a little nervous but everything will be fine. The other night I was reading though some of my old blog posts and I realized that I never posted pictures from the Light the Night walk 2008. Thankfully I still had the email from Uncle Joe and Aunt Ruby. There are a lot of pictures. You don’t need to sign up for a membership to the website you just want to select view album (bottom on the right under the album cover) and then Play Slideshow (top right above the thumbnails).
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=c0f2f30dff0e7f5e&sid=0CZuGblw3bMXUgVince and I went to the Children’s Circle of Care Gala the other night. It was fun. Didn’t know anyone there really other than the CEO of children's (don't really know him, but i know him) and a few other doctors, and some other administrators but anyways here is a picture of Vince, me and the girls before we left for the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment