Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So... So...

Well things here have been okay. I was hoping to get pictures from Vince's graduation posted but in the mists of uploading my pictures to photobucket I dumped a glass of ice tea on my laptop. it is going to dell tomorrow in hopes they can fix it... boy do I hope so! so hopefully once I get it back I can post some pictures.

I just checked my photobucket account and I did get some pictures uploaded before the computer went out!!!!! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Look how cute he is!
Photobucket
Vince and Me
Photobucket
Vince and Steve
Photobucket
Vince and Reece
Photobucket
Diane, Vince, Reece and Steve
Photobucket
Vince, David and Kathy

I didn't get the group picture up so that must have been one that didn't get uploaded. Once I get my laptop back I will get it posted.

I have been feeling good. I think that I have been having some side effects from the prednisone but I am not sure, it is the only thing that I am taking so that makes it sort of easy to try and figure out what is going on. I have been kind of moody and my skin feels like it has a sunburn and is sore, it is kind of hard to explain. I know that this isn't from my CT that I had yesterday because it has been like this for a few days. My cough seems to be acting up again and I have been getting winded doing a flight of stairs at work.

the CT went well we will know the results on Monday.

The girls are in a Asthma study at Children's. Melanie completed her last breathing thing and she did very well. Allison still has 3 to go I think and she did surprisingly well. Before they start the breathing test they weigh and get the heights of both girls it was so funny because Melanie is our little chicken and she makes Allison do everything first, we could not get Melanie to stand on the scale if her life depended on it and trying to get her to stand for the height things was even funnier she was so scared I have no idea why we kept showing her that it was ok and that it wouldn't hurt oh well kids are kids and you never know what will scare them. well here are there stats:

Melanie - 2 year 11 months
Weight 31 pounds
Height just under 3 feet

Allison - 18 months
Weight 27 pounds
height..... I can't remember....

Melanie will be going in for her 3 year well CHILD check -- it is no longer a well baby check... my little girl is getting so big!-- so when we bring her in for that we will get their stats again.

Alright it is time for bed and to go and finish watching the baseball game.

1 comment:

Gumby / Mommy Zebra said...

So Sorry about the Laptop thats such a bummer!! Keep us updated on the CT...that Prednisone is nasty stuff, I hope that you start to feel better soon, it is suppose to be such a nice weekend and you deserve to fully enjoy it! Take care and tell your family hello!

Nicole (Austins Mom)