Thursday, November 5, 2009

Talk about a great week!

This blog post includes: Halloween pictures, Allison's birthday, Baby Lilly and update!

We had a great Halloween! The girls had a blast going around the neighborhood.
Photobucket
Girls together.. Allison was not ready to get up from her nap
Photobucket
Allison was a butterfly
Photobucket
Melanie was going to be Aurora from Sleeping Beauty but her costume ripped right as we were getting ready to leave
Photobucket
Watch out neighbors here we come!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had Allison's birthday party on Sunday very low key, it was nice.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My sister Jessica and brother in law Erik welcome Baby Lilly Ann to the world on 11/2 @12:55 am weight 6lb 1.4oz and measuring 18.5 inches long
Photobucket

Photobucket

A little update on me:


Last Wednesday after my Dr.M appointment and I scheduled my CT I wanted to see if was pregnant and here is what I found!
Photobucket
Dr. M has said no scans so I will need to cancel my CT for November 12. He does still want to see me in December.

I see Dr. C (PCP) again on 11/27 and we will do an ultrasound, I can't wait to see our little one!

No comments: