Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dr. Update, Vacation and Bio Soakers

Saw Dr. M today he says that my lung sounds great. We scheduled my next follow-up CT that will be on 11/12 at 9am. I can't eat for 4 hours before but I can have my coffee though. Then I will see Dr. M again in 6 weeks on 12/9!

Just a warning there are a lot of pictures below
Vince and I had last week off, we had to redo our bathroom floor. When I was rinsing diapers i noticed a soft spot on the floor, here is what we found
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Allison "oh no.... daddy do?"
Photobucket

While Vince was repairing the floor I was in painting Melanie's room, Uncle Nick helped before and after work.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I recieved my Bio Soakers and I love them! They are very absorbent.

No comments: