Since I forgot, well not forgot didn’t have time for, here is the week 17 cartoon.

So last week, Monday I think, we got the results of my 3 hour Glucose test from Dr. C (PCP) and the results are that my levels are high. However they are not going to consider it a fail they are really thinking that it is because of the prednisone. Since they are not going to consider this a fail that means that I will need to take the test again at 26-29 weeks. Dr. C (PCP) office was going to fax the results over to Dr. G (High Risk OB) we are going to see what Dr. G thinks and go from there.
Here is Week 18 cartoon

I have really started to feel baby Sophie moving around more and more. Mostly when I am sitting just right but I am still feeling her.
Thought that it might be time for me to post some more pictures of the kids.

Melanie loves her cousin Tyler

Allison, Lilly, Melanie and Tyler


Baby cousin Diesel (Chelsie and Ben’s baby)

Cousin Lilly (3 months)


Baby Tyler (2 weeks)

Allison has a nice big pillow but she still wants her Eeyore.
My next appointments are
February 18 – Dr. C (PCP)
February 19 – Dr. G (High Risk OB)

So last week, Monday I think, we got the results of my 3 hour Glucose test from Dr. C (PCP) and the results are that my levels are high. However they are not going to consider it a fail they are really thinking that it is because of the prednisone. Since they are not going to consider this a fail that means that I will need to take the test again at 26-29 weeks. Dr. C (PCP) office was going to fax the results over to Dr. G (High Risk OB) we are going to see what Dr. G thinks and go from there.
Here is Week 18 cartoon

I have really started to feel baby Sophie moving around more and more. Mostly when I am sitting just right but I am still feeling her.
Thought that it might be time for me to post some more pictures of the kids.

Melanie loves her cousin Tyler

Allison, Lilly, Melanie and Tyler


Baby cousin Diesel (Chelsie and Ben’s baby)

Cousin Lilly (3 months)


Baby Tyler (2 weeks)

Allison has a nice big pillow but she still wants her Eeyore.
My next appointments are
February 18 – Dr. C (PCP)
February 19 – Dr. G (High Risk OB)
No comments:
Post a Comment