Wednesday, March 17, 2010

23 weeks 4 days!

23 week cartoon
23 week cartoon

23 weeks 4 days
23 week 4 days belly picture. Not the greatest of pictures of me but I am still sick but it is the best that I have looked the last few days....

Dr. M (oncologist) March 10 3:40pm
*My appointment went well with Dr. M (oncologist) not too much to report on. Had some blood work done since I haven't had any for him done since July 2009. I am to go back and see him in June. Right now it is scheduled for June 7th which is Melanie's 4th birthday so I am going to try and reschedule.

Dr. C (PCP) March 11
*Last week I needed to go to see Dr. C because I was having contractions. They were not productive contractions, Dr. C. checked my cervix and all is well there, thank god! Luckily they have slowed down, I think partly because I have not done anything the last few days.

Dr. G (High risk OB) March 12 9am
*My numbers are still good and I only need to test my sugars a couple times a week. He feels that the further along that I get I will need to start to watch them closer. Talked to him about the contractions that I was having the previous day and starting at my next appointment tomorrow they will really be monitoring my cervix by ultrasound.

Dr. C (PCP) March 17
*this appointment was supposed to be tomorrow but since I have been out all week this cold that is not getting any better I thought I should move it up 1 day to get the cold checked out and a doctor’s note for missing work. I have bronchitis and I am now on antibiotics for 5 days and continue with the inhalers. Hopefully I will be back at work on Monday

Tomorrow I see Dr. G (high risk ob) and will be having an ultrasound.

No comments: