So I will update all my cartoon pictures...

Week 22 - this totally how I feel, not towards everyone but just some.

Week 21

Week 20
Over the last few weeks I went to my class to learn how to monitor my sugar levels. I watched my levels everyday for about a week, 4 times a day. After the week I had to go back to my class to review my numbers and determine what the next steps were. They determined that since my levels were good that I would only have to test my sugars 2 days 4 times a day. It is up to me to decide when I want to test them. However since we did test for gestational diabetes early things may change the further along that I get.
My next appointments are:
Dr. M (oncologist) March 10 3:40pm
Dr. G (High risk OB) March 12 9am (I believe that is when this appointment is) – this appointment is to look at my numbers with the Dr.
Dr. G (High risk OB) March 18 1:45pm Ultrasound and appointment with the dr.
Dr. C (PCP) March 18 4pm regular monthly appointment with Dr. C
Other than that I don’t think that there is anything else to report on.
No comments:
Post a Comment