Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The most that I have been out in over 2 weeks!

Well today was a busy day for me full of doctor’s appointments, the most that I have been out of the house since I was put on bedrest.

Dr. C (PCP)

My urine test showed some glucose (sugars) so we tested my blood sugars and they came back ok. I am now 2 cm dilated. Next week we will be talking about when to stop the terbutalin. We got our pre admit paper work, normally you get that at your first appointment but since I had been being seen at 2 different hospitals it slipped through the cracks.

Dr. M (oncologist)

Everything is going well. No swollen lymph nodes. We have my next CT scheduled, it is scheduled for 7/26 and my next appointment to go over the results is on 7/28.

Upcoming appointments:
6/9 @ 3:50 pm Wednesday – Dr. C (PCP)
7/26 @11:00 am Monday – CT
7/28 @ 10:00 am Wednesday – Dr. M (oncologist)

No comments: