Monday, July 12, 2010

Many mixed emotions.....

I am having some mixed emotions about going back to work. I wish I could stay home but then I love working and I love my job. I guess there are no right answers.

I have my follow up CT on 7/19 and then we meet with Dr. M (oncologist) on 7/21, it was originally scheduled for the 26th for my CT and then to see Dr M on the 28th but since that is my first week back at work I didn't want to have to try and figure out my PTO for that Monday, I don't like having CTs and having to go back to work that same day. I am really nervous about the CT. Vince says that I don't need to worry but it is hard not to. So I think I am just full of many mixed emotions.

Sophie has been doing well. She just needs to gain weight. At her 1 month appointment she was almost 6 pounds, she was 5 pounds 15 ounces. Dr. C (PCP) wants to see her gaining about an ounce a day and she has been averaging about a half an ounce, so we are going in for weekly weight checks.

My mom and I finally got our tattoos! I got 3 more and she got 4 and hers touched up.

This one is on my left ankle Photobucket
And these ones are my back Photobucket
Once they are all healed I will post new pictures.

Upcoming appointments:
7/14 @ 11:00 am Wednesday – Dr. C (PCP)
7/19 @ 11:00 am Monday – CT
7/21 @ 4:00 pm Wednesday – Dr. M (oncologist)

1 comment:

Heather Bullion said...

the tats look awesome!!!