Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The count down!

I am about to experience a new journey in life one that I never thought that I would take or would want to take. In 44 days (32 business days) I will become a full time stay at home mom.

I have a follow up CT next Tuesday 2/22 and I have an appointment with Dr. M on Wednesday to go over the results.

Other than that there isn't anything else going on with us.

Sophie is 8.5 months old and weighs 13lbs 5ozs, we go in every other week for weight checks still. She is still breastfed at least 1/2 to 3/4 the time and the other times she get formula. I truly hope that I can make it to 1 year. I think that when I am home and I can nurse on demand it will get better.
Photobucket

Melanie is all registered for kindergarten and she is so excited about starting in the fall.
Photobucket

Allison is still our sweet girl but she has become more and more stubborn, which has sometimes been very challenging.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Joy dull said...

Aww what a good idea to blog! I might do that too.love u ladies! Can't wait for u to be able to stay home:)

Melissa said...

Thanks Joy. I started it almost 3 years ago! Wow I can't believe that I have been blogging for 3 years!