Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Photobucket

My blog turned 3 on April 2. I cannot believe what all has gone on over the last 3 years!

Well here I am almost 1 week into to my new career as a stay at home mom and it did not start off very smooth... 1 hour in I locked Allison in the van at Vince work.... thank god she is old enough to open the door too bad it took 20 minutes to talk her through climbing into the front seat to open my door since she can't open the sliding doors on the van. We headed to long beach which was nice to get away for the weekend. We came home Sunday morning.

Sunday evening after we got home Sophie was not acting herself, very sleepy and clingy. Monday did not get any better she slept from 7:30pm until 10:30am she woke up and wouldn't eat, well she did get in about 3 ounce and then up it all went.... and slept off and on throughout the day. Finally that evening I decided to bring her to the hospital but oh guess what..... KEYS LOCKED IN THE VAN AGAIN!!!! Thank goodness we have roadside assistances on the cars they came in about 30 minutes and then we were off to the hospital.

Photobucket

When the nurse came in she was worried about how lethargic she was and being in the back of the ER away from a nurses station so we were moved to another room. They took a chest CT. poor baby she has a pneumonia in her right lung. She is defiantly starting to act more herself. She is on antibiotics and an inhaler.

Photobucket


Tomorrow is the Mariner home opener! Now that there is no parking anywhere down there the girls and i may try and take the train down. The girls are so excited about going to the baseball game!


I had a follow up CT in February and I never posted the results. I had another CLEAR scan!


Photobucket


I have been working some on my cupcakes. I need to practice more on my cakes and I am hoping to do that when I am not working anymore. So if you would like some cupcakes let me know and we can work something out!

No comments: