Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Year

Here we are in 2014! Wow were has time go. Back when I had last posted it was almost Halloween in 2011!!! Well needless to say a lot has happened since 2011. In the pictures I last posted there is a picture of Sophie holding a little pumpkin. That was our way of secretly announcing that we were expecting baby #4. Well since then we have not only welcome Mr. Landon, we moved to Kentucky for a year (only 10months for me and the kids) since Vince got a job with amazon, moved back to Washington and had to find a rental since we have tenets in our house until July of this year and we have also welcomed baby #5 Charlotte. As I write this it doesn’t seem like a lot has happened but they have been pretty big events. I really do hope to keep posting whats going on in our crazy home :) Kids photo kidsxmas2013.jpg Kids Christmas picture from 2013

No comments: