Thank you everyone for making yesterday even if the weather wasn’t very nice. Thankfully it stopped raining right before the walk started. Melanie crashed in the car before we even started to driving, took Allison a little longer. It means so much to see the amount of support that we have. My Aunt and Uncle took some pictures when we get some copies I will post them. Thank you again it really means a lot to us.
I got my wigs today (well they came yesterday…. We don’t check the mail everyday) and they aren’t really what I was expecting… so I am a little disappointed.
Vince and I are going on a date tonight. I got him tickets to the Counting Crows concert for our anniversary. We are going to be going to the concert with Reece and Kendra who are also celebrating an anniversary. Will be nice to go out with out the kids… going to be a late night though.
Well time to convince Melanie that it is nap time and get ready for Auntie Jessica and Erik to come over and babysit.
No comments:
Post a Comment