Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hoping it is nothing...

Tomorrow I am seeing Dr. M for some pain that I have been having in my back on the left side under my shoulder blade. I called this morning and Nurse J. Said that Dr. M wants to see me. Nurse J was going to see if they received my CTs from Dr. C. so here hoping that it is nothing.

I am down to 7.5mg of the prenisone! I am almost there. Dr. C wants me to get a blood test done before we will lower anymore. He also want s me to go in and have an ECHO done on monday.

I will post again tomorrow or this weekend once we know something but first here are some post chemo hair growth pictures.
1.26.09
1.26.09
January 26, the Saturday before my last chemo

2.18.09
February 18, 2009 – I know that you can’t really see my hair but I thought that it was a cute picture

3.7.09
March 7, 2009

4.14.09
April 14, 2009

5.4.09
May 4, 2009

6.25.09
June 25, 2009

7.18.09
July 18, 2009

7.26.09
July 26, 2009

8.18.09
August 18, 2009 – I cannot wait to get off the prednisone!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Y'know...this length is SUPER cute on you!!! Bet you're loving having it grow back!! Does it feel softer than before??

Gumby / Mommy Zebra said...

Well sending you tons of good thoughts today, hoping the pain will pass. Please post when you know something. Im so happy for you being down to such a low dose on the prednisone! Woo Hoo! Its almost over! Have a great weekend!

~Nicole