Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Waiting on results of my ECHO

My back is starting to feel better.

My weight is down 3 pounds here hoping it continues to drop!

I am still on 7.5mg of prednisone. I have been having a hard time to getting my blood test done. it looks like I will be having to go to Dr. Cs office and spend 2 hours there.... pre blood test, 30 min post injection, 60 min post injection.... oh and having to fast for 8 hours... that means NO COFFEE also… hence why it has taken me until today to have fasted for 8 hours and then to find out I really can’t get it done at work because of the injection part of the test!!!

Monday I went in and had an ECHO done to check my Pulmonary Artery Function, I haven’t heard how it went but the tech that did the ECHO said everything looked good but she needed to do some equation to get the Pulmonary Artery Function.

Well it is late and time for bed. Good night everyone!

No comments: