Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy week

28 weeks

Well this week has been very busy! At work we are trying to prepare for me not to be back at work on Wednesday just in case. I do have a feeling that there is a good chance that I will be on bed rest very soon. My hips have been sore and there seems to be some pressure nothing to serious just uncomfortable.

Taking stairs have become more difficult not because of my breathing but because of some contractions and it is just getting harder.

My breathing is still doing well.

Well that is all that I have for today.

Upcoming appointments:
4/27 @ 130 Tuesday - Ultrasound and Dr. G (High risk ob)
4/28 @ 3:45 Wednesday – Dr. C (PCP)
5/10 @ 3:15 Monday – PFT and Dr. C (pulmonologist)
6/7 @ 2 Monday – Dr. M (oncologist)

No comments: