
26 week cartoon

27 week cartoon
Last I posted I was battling the nasty cold. Well I have been over that and to my surprise my lung has been somewhat behaving itself!
My sugar levels are still under what they want to see but they have started to increase some. Dr. G (high risk ob) said that they would expect them to go up the further I get. So we will just continue to keep an eye on them and see what they say on Thursday.
I have a couple of appointments this week
Wednesday 14 – Dr. C (PCP)
Thursday 15 – Dr. R (another high risk OB)
I promise to post for sure after the appointments this week.
Tomorrow is the opening home game for the mariners, the girls are so excited!
Going to get to bed because I know the girls will be up before I know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment