Friday, September 5, 2008

2 down and 10 to go!

Everything went well today, long but well. They said that my counts looked "excellent."

I just started to get a little nauseated but I just took my zofran so that should be kicking in soon.

The girls are with my sister this weekend so we get to sleep in.

The answer to the poll about pokes was 15.

I want to say thank you for everyone’s support it truly helps to know that we have so many people behind us.

Well I am going to get some rest and go to sleep.

2 comments:

Michile Smith said...

Did you take your teddy bear?
Did it help you pass the time?
Glad it went well for you.
Love Steph & Michile

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo...! Glad things went smoothly and glad to hear that you guys got to sleep in today! Hope the zofran kicked in for you and the upset stomach passed. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, seems like the sun is going to grace us with its presence once again!

~nicole