Yesterday we were given tickets to the Mariner’s game. When we arrived to our seats we noticed that HairMasters was there doing $5 hair cuts with the proceeds going to the Mariner’s Charity Care. I decided that since my hair was falling out anyways and the money was going to a good cause I would go ahead and shave my head. Definitely a change and something that I need to get used to. Melanie likes to rub my head. I was putting Melanie to bed and she asked to rub my head and said “its beautiful mommy”. There was someone there that took some pictures for us he is going to email them to me and once I get them I will post them.
Well I am still feeling good. I get labs on Friday.
3 comments:
How wonderful of you Melissa! Look how sweet your baby girl is.
Nicole (GIG)
You have such a positive outlook on everything, its just amazing. Melanie is right, you look Beautiful!! Take care and have a good weekend!
~Nicole (Austins Mommy)
You are beautiful outside and in - hair is just a fleeting thing - nothing important. Remember the real beauty is inside of us.
Carol
Post a Comment