
Well I took some picture of my hair well the lack of. I still haven’t gotten the pictures that were taken but when I get them I will post them

Feel good, I had labs drawn today nothing too exciting. I don’t know what my counts are yet but when I find out I will post them. I had to stop taking my Allopurinol (taking it for my uric acid) it started to make me feel really weird and I couldn’t focus. Well time to get ready for dinner I will check in again soon.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness that is a cute pic of you three! Hope you are feeling better now that you have stopped taking that one med. Enjoy the Sunshine!
~nicole
You definitely can wear 'no hair' nicely.
Love Aunt Lundee
lndstThe three of you have such beautiful smiles. What a nice surprise to get in the mail.
Melissa, I just have one word, "BEAUTIFUL". I can't wait to see you and the family for the walk around Green Lake. Love you, Aunt Barbara.
Melissa, you look stunning with your no-hair hair-do! And I love the purple hats as well. :) Carol is right, you three are a gorgeous mother/daughter set.
-Kiera
You look great Melissa. Keep your smile going. All our best wishes are with you & your family.
Honey/April & the kids
I'm so glad you like the hats. It looks like they all fit (I wasn't sure for Melanie and Allison) You are all so beautiful.
Marianne
Melissa, you are beautiful - with or without hair! I wanted to give you a big hug when I saw you on Sunday, but then realized I don't really know you that well...just feel like I do because of Elisabeth and the boys...I didn't want to wierd you out :-) It was great to see your smiling face! Kudos to you for holding your head high, you're a beautiful, brave mommy.
Colleen
Post a Comment