I meant to post after my appointments on Wednesday but we did not get home until 8pm!
Well here it is from my Dr. M appointment. He thinks the pain that I continue to have is a fractured rib. He thinks from coughing but I have not for as long as it has been hurting. I think that maybe it got fractured (if that is really what is wrong) from the girls jumping on me. I see him again on Oct. 28 and I think at that appointment we will schedule my next full body CT. We went over my bone density test and what it means that I need to make sure that I take my calcium supplements. On the test results there are 3 sections red, yellow and green. My spin is in the Yellow field which means that it is astopinia and my hips are in the very low green.
Well Dr. C was ok; we upped my prednisone to 15mg. We reschedule my chest CT and PFT, originally I was supposed to go in on Oct. 12. I went in for my chest CT this last Friday. On Monday I go in for my PFT. Well that is about it.
I better get going so that I can fold my mound of laundry on the floor and finishing washing the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment