Sunday, October 18, 2009

They came!

My Gro Baby diapers came in the mail yesterday!
Here is Allison modeling them
Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture is submitted for a photo contest for Gro Baby diapers
Melanie took this one
Melanie took this one

Shhh...
Shhh... mommy isn't looking so I can touch these right?

Here is how they work:
This is the shell:
Photobucket
this is the inside
Photobucket
this is the outside

This is the pad and the inside
Photobucket

They snap together like this
Photobucket

when the baby pees all you do is unsnap the pad and than snap on another one.

I am hoping that I will be able to also try the biodegradable Bio Soaker inserts! If I get the chance to try them I will let you know how they work!

Kind of nice to have something else to talk about other then cancer!

No comments: