Friday, October 16, 2009

On vacation!

Well my vacation started today! I have nothing really planned. I do however need to go in on Monday but it is only a half day.

I got a great surprise in my office today after lunch. I was working on trying to get a few things done, when Marcy came in and I noticed a box on the edge of my desk I was curious where it came from and who it was for. Well the package was from an old coworker Regina who is now teaching English in Japan. What a great surprise! Thank you Regina!
Photobucket
My surprise from Regina!
Photobucket
Melanie May - almost 3.5 years old!
Photobucket
Allison Roselee - almost 2 years old!
Photobucket
Sisterly love!
Photobucket
Daddy and the girls - girls were making faces so Vince decided to join
Photobucket
say "cheese everyone!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
playing with my camera - to bad it wont focus when you are turning it black and white
Time for some comparison pictures
8.18.09
8.18.09
Photobucket
10.16.09 - Mommy and the girls
Well it is time for bed! Good night all!

1 comment:

Regina said...

:)! You are most welcome!!