Saturday, December 12, 2009

3 months, 1 year, and Max

Photobucket
10 week pregnancy cartoon

I have gotten my appointment with the High Risk doctor scheduled. I have an ultrasound on 12/21 at 3, which will be 45 mins. On 12/22 Vince and I will meet Dr. G. at 845am (I think).

I see Dr. C (PCP) on the 23 at 830am.

We saw Dr. M last Wednesday. Since things are going well I don't need to see him for 3 months! He said that this is where I should be this far out of treatment. He also said that once the baby is born than we will schedule my follow up CT.

Yesterday 12/11 marked the day that I had a clear PET/CT. By having a clear scan it means that you are in remission, which I did not find out until like February.

Photobucket
And this is Max. Well we think that is what we have named him. He is a 2 month old Rat Terrier.

No comments: