Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12 Weeks and no real update

12 week cartoon
12 Weeks cartoon

Ok here it is this is my first belly picture!
12.30.09 12WEEKS 4DAYS
12.30.09 -- 12 weeks 4 day

I don't really have any real updates. My breathing seems to be getting worse. Dr. C (pulmonologist) doesn't want to increase the prednisone until I can have a chest CT and that won’t be until I am 14 weeks. Next time I see Dr. C (pulmonologist) he wants a CT and a PFT.

So far since getting off my prednisone but still going back on it I have lost about 12 pounds. My face is not so bloated anymore! Thank God!

I see Dr. G (High Risk OB) again on 1.19.09
I see Dr. C (PCP) again on 1.21.10
I still need to schedule my next appointment with Dr. C (pulmonologist)

Here are some Christmas Pictures
Photobucket
Our family picture with Santa
Photobucket
Photobucket
Santa came to our house!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Missy said...

CUTE belly!!!!! Love your hair too!

Melissa said...

thanks! I can't believe that my hair has been growing out for a year!