
9 week cartoon
Things here are going well. The nausea has seemed to calm down... knock on wood... I have now been off my prednisone for 15 days and my breathing still seems to be doing well.
We brought Melanie to the Nutcracker on Friday. She loved it talked almost all the way through the 1st act and fell fast asleep for the second act. Melanie and I met up with a lady from work and she did both our hair (now if I could only I could do it like that again...)

Melanie at dinner

She was so scared of the Nutcracker


Vince reading the Nutcracker book to Melanie while we waited for it to start

Almost time to start!

Melanie after the ballet
We put our tree up tonight the girls were into it for oh about 2 minutes so Vince and I finished up until it was time for the candy canes than Melanie wanted to help again.



I see Dr. M this week I think I see him on the 9th.
No comments:
Post a Comment