Friday, July 10, 2009

All pill kind of day...


So today I had to take all meds so I took a picture!
1 dark orange is the Antibiotic for the acne
2 Light orange are 20mg each of Prednisone
3 Small white ones are 5mg each of Prednisone
1 big white one is the Trimeth/Sulfa
1 the cream colored soft pill is the Omeprazole 20mg

The only thing that is missing is the face cream but that isn't as exciting! Tomorrow I drop another 5mg of the Prednisone, I will be down to 50mg per day.

Last night was the "Light the Night" Kick off event at Safeco. It was fun! Thanks to everyone that was able to make it!

Here are some, well a ton of pictures (thanks mom!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Allison having her first cotton candy
Photobucket
Uncle Nick and Allison taking a nap during the game
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: