Vince and I went to see Dr. C today and go over the CT that I had this afternoon. According to the CT it looks as if my lung is FINALLY starting to improve! There is still some "fuzz" in the CT but it is looks as if it is getting better.
I am to drop by prednisone to 55mg for 3 days and every 3 days after that I am to drop another 5mg. I am to call a check in when I get to 45mg.
So we left with good news and 2 more prescriptions. Here is a list of all that I am taking now..... I think I am going to need a pill box to keep them all straight- pink are the new ones
Trimeth/Sulfa - 3 times weekly- every other day until I am off the prednisone - this is a preventive measure since prednisone makes you prone to more infections
Doxycycline 100mg - 1time everyday for 10 days for acne
Prednisone 55mg - 1 time a day
Omeprazole 20mg - 1 time a day
Clindamycin face cream- 3 times daily
Side affects
Weight gain
Acne
Poll answer - apparently I don't know how many siblings I have! I have 3 sisters and 3 brothers. There are 4 girls and 3 boys in my family.
2 comments:
So Glad things are looking a bit better!! Yeah! Make sure you dont over do it and let everyone pamper you...you deserve it! Keep smiling!
Nicole ~Ausitns Mommy =)
Melissa -
It was great to meet you last night! Thanks for spending a few minutes chatting with me. I hope we get a chance to connect again soon!
Post a Comment