
Melanie singing the National Anthem-- well what she knows of it! It is her favorite song!
Well we are heading to go camping tomorrow! Still have a lot that we need to do before we leave!
I called Dr. C office again and he is out of the office. I talked with his nurse though and she said that he should be calling to check in soon and if he doesn't she will try and get a hold of him one way or another. His nurse stated that there was a note for me to see him in a couple weeks, I told her that must be from Dr. M and Dr. C talked from my appointment on Monday when my breathing was doing better and the last few days it has not been so good. I asked her to ask him about putting me at 60mg so we will see. So now I wait....
No comments:
Post a Comment