Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Upped again.......

My breathing took a turn today; well it sort of started yesterday. I tried to get a hold of Dr. C office and sat on hold for 5 minutes so I gave up and called Dr. M office. They said to take 30 today and then really try and get a hold of Dr. C to talk him about maybe bumping the Prednisone up to 60mg. Bumping the Prednisone to 60mg is my idea this is what I was on my the pneumonitis first flared up during radiation and within 2 weeks it was gone and I was off the Prednisone. Figured why not try. If Dr. C doesn’t think that 35mg was high enough maybe 60mg will do the trick. This is getting old!

Well I have a headache and it is almost dinner time. Hopefully I will hear back from Dr. C and I will update tomorrow!

1 comment:

Gumby / Mommy Zebra said...

Okay okay already...sheesh things are suppose to be better for you. Im sorry things are still going the wrong way. Hopefully things will be nice and restful for you this weekend and you will have some relaxation to get your mind off things. The video of Melanie is too stinkin cute! I think she needs to kick off a Mariners game here pretty soon! Well Take care and We are sending you good thoughts and Also keeping Andi in our thoughts as well.

Nicole ~Austins Momy