I am still feeling well. My breathing for now seems to be stable. I do get pretty winded when I do too much but that is to be expected.
I got my next appointment with Dr. C (pulmonologist) scheduled, and it is on Monday January 18. I have a PFT scheduled at 4pm, then a CT at 445pm and my appointment with Dr. C is scheduled for 5.
The week of the 18th is going to be very busy week for us
Dr. C (pulmonologist) on 1.18.10
Dr. G (High Risk OB) again on 1.19.10
I see my dentist to get a cavity filled on 1.20.10
Dr. C (PCP) again on 1.21.10
Hopefully this week we might also find out the sex of the baby! It will still be a little early but I will be about 16 weeks.
Is don’t see Dr. M (oncologist) until 3.10.10
Last week Vince went in for a physical and Dr. C (PCP) noticed that Vince had a new funny looking mole and wanted it removed as soon as possible. Wednesday he went it and had it removed. Yesterday they called and said that they would need to take out more but the good news is it is not cancer but the results do show abnormal cells, these cells have also been known to turn into cancer if they are left alone so the best choice is to remove all of the abnormal cells. Dr. C (PCP) if confident that they have now removed enough that they should not have to take out anymore.
I got my next appointment with Dr. C (pulmonologist) scheduled, and it is on Monday January 18. I have a PFT scheduled at 4pm, then a CT at 445pm and my appointment with Dr. C is scheduled for 5.
The week of the 18th is going to be very busy week for us
Dr. C (pulmonologist) on 1.18.10
Dr. G (High Risk OB) again on 1.19.10
I see my dentist to get a cavity filled on 1.20.10
Dr. C (PCP) again on 1.21.10
Hopefully this week we might also find out the sex of the baby! It will still be a little early but I will be about 16 weeks.
Is don’t see Dr. M (oncologist) until 3.10.10
Last week Vince went in for a physical and Dr. C (PCP) noticed that Vince had a new funny looking mole and wanted it removed as soon as possible. Wednesday he went it and had it removed. Yesterday they called and said that they would need to take out more but the good news is it is not cancer but the results do show abnormal cells, these cells have also been known to turn into cancer if they are left alone so the best choice is to remove all of the abnormal cells. Dr. C (PCP) if confident that they have now removed enough that they should not have to take out anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment