I feel great! I have energy to get stuff done and help around the house again and it feels great! we got so much done this weekend, dump, gutters cleaned, fixed our fence so the neighbors dog can't get in our backyard, fixed the other fence so it wont lean, got a lot of the inside of the house cleaned up, we got our cabinets for the laundry room but we just need to put them up than I will be able to finish up they office/playroom swap. I do however wish that the weather was nicer to get some yard stuff done, oh well.
What else….
Melanie is just about potty trained! One day she must have decided that she didn’t want to wear diapers or be reminded to use the potty. she has been doing great! She only wears a diaper for nap times and bedtime. She occasionally has an accident but it is really only when she gets into a movie or distracted playing.
Allison is getting so big! She loves to be the center of attention, she is just a nut. She still isn’t really talking but I am not concerned she understands so much of what you say to her. Chelsie, Ben and Marissa came over for dinner Saturday and Melanie had asked to watch Veggie tales and we all swear Allison screamed “Veggie Tales!” so I really think she knows more then she is letting on to.
Vince is doing well. I think he is finally glad to see me feeling better. He is just about finished with school and will be graduating in May with his Bachelors in psychology. He acts like it isn’t that big of a deal but I am very proud of him after everything that has gone on in the last 3 years especially this year I can only imagine how hard it was for him to stay focused!
Well I that am it for now I need to get to bed since it is about 10pm and we have to get up about 4-430am to start another work week!
No comments:
Post a Comment