Really what is normal? The last few years I haven’t been able to feel normal or have my body to myself!
Pregnant from September 2005-June 2006
Breastfeeding June 2006 – September 2006
Pregnant form February 2007-November 2007
Breastfeeding from November 2007-August 2008
Diagnosis of cancer and treatment from August 2008-March 2009
So in all I really don’t remember what it will be like to be “normal”
I have been feeling great! I am only taking prednisone for the Pneumonitis which we are in the process of weaning me off of now. I am still going to be followed with Dr. T a little longer because of the Pneumonitis, normally they don’t see it flare up until 1 month to 2 months post treatment. I see Dr. T on April 9th for a check in.
I am getting my port out next Friday April 3rd and then I see Dr. M on Monday April 6th.
1 comment:
SOunds like things are moving along wonderfully! I keep checking in on you! Hope everyone is doing well too.
Post a Comment