Sorry that it has been so long in-between post, but we have totally lost internet at home, but I am working today for a fire watch and figured it is a good time to post an update. So I have had 8 radiation treatments so far. They seem to be going well I haven't had any skin redness or nausea. I am starting to get some heartburn which in compared to pregnancy has been nothing. My hair is growing back here is a picture (Grandma A. I hear you were requesting one) excuse the picture no makeup and I am working....

Hmm what else.... oh so we have COMPLETED our new room! Well I still need a door, trim, and the bathroom needs to be hooked up fully but we have moved into it!
Here is a slideshow of all the pictures of working on the house!
Photobucket Album

Click on the picture and then when it takes you to photobucket select the slideshow album.There are a lot of pictures.
1 comment:
Yeah! Hair!
~Nicole (Austins Mom)
Post a Comment