Well today was my first day back to work. It was so nice to be back! I feel good today, tired but good.
Side effect so far: Nausea The top of my scalp hurts My bones are achy Fatigue My hair is already starting to come out, not too bad yet
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mel, I hope you don't mind but I have a friend at work who is a buddist - and very involved with her temple. She was kind enough to do a blessing for you on my behalf at a big event they had this last weekend.
She called me today and told me that the Chinese believe that when someone is going through Chemo and or Radiation they should take 250cc's of homemade asparagus juice a day. There is something in the asparagus that is supposed to boost the immune system, but she said preperation is important. She said to prepare you cook the asparagus to Medium consistancy and its important not to over cook, then blend the asparagus with the water and drain out any large pieces and drink the 250cc's. I have never heard of this but thought I would pass it on as I thought it really could not hurt.
Glad to hear you got back to work, stay rested. Tracey
We haven't met yet, I'm Pam Erik's mom. I prayed a healing prayer for you and I recruited a dear friend of mine for daily prayers for you. I'm glad you are feeling well enough to go back to work. I'll see you at the Walk in September. Pam's Jam
3 comments:
Mel,
I hope you don't mind but I have a friend at work who is a buddist - and very involved with her temple. She was kind enough to do a blessing for you on my behalf at a big event they had this last weekend.
She called me today and told me that the Chinese believe that when someone is going through Chemo and or Radiation they should take 250cc's of homemade asparagus juice a day. There is something in the asparagus that is supposed to boost the immune system, but she said preperation is important. She said to prepare you cook the asparagus to Medium consistancy and its important not to over cook, then blend the asparagus with the water and drain out any large pieces and drink the 250cc's. I have never heard of this but thought I would pass it on as I thought it really could not hurt.
Glad to hear you got back to work, stay rested.
Tracey
It was nice to see you and your smile back at work!!
nicole
Hi Melissa,
We haven't met yet, I'm Pam Erik's mom. I prayed a healing prayer for you and I recruited a dear friend of mine for daily prayers for you. I'm glad you are feeling well enough to go back to work. I'll see you at the Walk in September. Pam's Jam
Post a Comment