Got my bone marrow taken today we will have the results on Wednesday. They did it from both sides of my pelvis because with Hodgkin’s it is unpredictable as to what side it will affect, they normally take it from one side or the other. I also go my MUGA scan done today again we will get the results on Wednesday. Thought that I would a couple of pictures
This is where they went in and removed my lymph nodes

This is where they took my bone marrow from

This is Melanie snuggling with mommy after my second surgery when they put in my drain

If you come to our house you will notice something different. It is very important that I not get sick so we have set up some sanitation stations

5 comments:
We miss you. The desks aren't the same without you around. All our thoughts are with you and your family....Ruth
Good Luck with the Port tomorrow, will be thinking about you!
~nicole
I am impressed by your courage, openness and the wonderful support from your family. Please know the Greeter Team supports you 100% too. We miss you terribly but your health and recovery are the absolute priority. Let us know how we can help! Mark Mendelow
We are thinking about you and praying every day.
What? No automatic foam dispensers?!? :)
Post a Comment