Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CT and Blood work

Today I am going in for my CT and blood work. We won’t know anything until Friday when we meet with the oncologist but it helps to feel like we are doing something and not just sitting around waiting for Friday. Today I will also get my drain in my arm taken out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today! So glad you aer getting the drain out. I know you'll feel much better afterwards

Anonymous said...

I'm always scared of needles...but for you, it's just easy...I know you'll get through with all of these..Just stay strong which I know you are...You're loved ones are always there beside you and you have a big family that will give you love and support. Just remember, we are always thinking of you...take care. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Jusr wanted you to know our thoughts and prayers are with you; I know Friday's report will be a positive one.

Anonymous said...

Howdy, Howdy, been thinking about you all day, Hope the CT went smoothly today and I hope the drain removal was a breeze. Take care and get some rest tonight.


~Nicole

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I think about you all the time. My heart goes out to you. take care, Marlene