Last week I went to the doctor about a lump that I have had in my armpit. He wanted to do surgery as soon as possible to get it out and biopsy it; he thinks it may be lymphoma. Well last night I went it in, everything went well, he removed 2 swollen lymph nodes and a blue one because he wasn’t sure why it was blue (turns out it was because of my tattoo) until we got home and my armpit swelled to just about a size of a baseball. I called the doctor and he wanted to see me back in his office first thing this morning. Well I formed a fairly large blood clot that we needed to get out. So I went in to surgery again (2 surgeries in the last 24 hours!) now I have a drain in my arm to keep a clot from coming back. I will have this for 10 days or until it stops draining. I will be out of work until the drain comes out.
We will have the results from the biopsy by next Thursday. It has been one of the hardest things to try and grasp the diagnosis of lymphoma. I know that we haven’t gotten the results but how can this happen to me? I am a young mother with 2 little girls that I NEED to help raise, why does this have to happen now? I need to be there for my husband, my girls, my family. I am trying to stay strong but it is so hard sometimes.
Well I will update when we know more.
12 comments:
I love You and I am Praying for you. I Love you so much!!!!
If we could take away all of the bad things that happen to you we would, but we cant. We will always be here for you and help you in anyway we can, you, Vince and the girls mean the world to us. We love you all and will be by your sides every step of the way. You are strong and will overcome this just as you have any obsticles that have tried to get in your way. Love you forever plus some - Mom and Dad
I will definitely pray-please keep me informed.
Kelly Wood
we are praying for all of you!! Keep us up to date
Uncle Rick and Aunt Shawn
Melissa and Vince - You are in our thoughts and prayers every day. If there is ever anything we can do to help, please let us know.
Love Uncle Jim and Aunt Carol
We have been thinking about you and your family everyday since we heard the news. Please let us know how we can help. Our home is always open to you and your family if you need to stay close to the hospital for any reason.
Love,
Lisa, Nathan, Madison, Emily and Logan
Dear Melissa, You are loved! Many thoughts & prayers are being said for you at this very moment. Experiencing health issues have already created unique challenges for you... As well as for those closest to you. Finding strength from others that have experienced similar will help & comfort. The Lord knows your heart. The Holy Spirit is the Great Comforter and is only a whispered prayer away. Just as a loving parent cradles their young in a time of need, so will your Father in Heaven in your time of need. Call on Him. You are in my prayers always...Love, Aunt Margaret
You all are in our thoughts and prayers. We'll be checking for updates.
Love ya
Jessica Gaudreault
Stay strong and I know you will get through this as a stronger person. You all are in our prayers.
Sean and Krista
Melissa,
We will keep you guys in our prayers. Please keep us up to date.
Love Heather, Justin and Brooklyn
We are always thinking of you and we'll keep you in our prayers..Take care. May God Bless and watch over you..!
Joe and Ruby
Post a Comment