Just got off the phone with the nurse at the doctors office and the bone marrow test is NEGATIVE!!!! I have a 90% chance of being cured; I like those odds better then 75%!!!
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hooray - in the middle of this rainy day, a little bit of sunshine!! You and your family definitely dese
Congratulations on the good news, Melissa! Just wanted to let you know you've been in my thoughts and prayers all week, and we have missed you around here ;0)
YAY! I was just praying for you this morning and last night actually! God works quickly I guess. Lol. I'm glad good news has finally come about and we do miss you! This is only a test of faith, for you and the rest of us. Sometimes He just has to show us that He still works miracles. :)
15 comments:
Hooray - in the middle of this rainy day, a little bit of sunshine!! You and your family definitely dese
Congratulations on the good news, Melissa! Just wanted to let you know you've been in my thoughts and prayers all week, and we have missed you around here ;0)
Whew! I've been thinking about you all day. I'm so glad that the test was negative! Keep your chin up! We're all pullin' for you!
Sherilyn
yea! let's go buy lottery tickets!
It is very good news indeed!
-DRB
Good News Good News!! Wow those scans are amazing to look at.. I'm so happy about the bone marrow report for you! Get some rest.
~nicole
Never has a negative been so positive. Very good news...Ruth
We are so glad to hear that. You guys are in our prayers. Love
Heather, Justin and Brooklyn
Woo Hoo! The best news all day! Mark Mendelow
WAHOOOOOOO!
(This is me doing the first happy dance since your diagnosis!)
-Kody
We are so glad to hear that!
Matthew, Kyle and Aiden
E x c e l l e n t! Love, AuntieM
YAY! I was just praying for you this morning and last night actually! God works quickly I guess. Lol. I'm glad good news has finally come about and we do miss you! This is only a test of faith, for you and the rest of us. Sometimes He just has to show us that He still works miracles. :)
That is such great news! I'm so glad. Live Strong! Gwen
I am so happy Mel! Hang in there.
What wonderful news indeed!!!!! So glad I checked in!!
Post a Comment