My joints are doing a lot better today than on Tuesday. I did however forget to take my prednisone and my omeprazole (for heartburn) this morning so by this afternoon my joints were getting a little sore and I had heartburn really bad.
Went for my CT today and should have the results of whether my lung looks better or worse on Monday when I see Dr. M.
I also talked to Dr. C nurse today and we are lowering my prednisone again beginning tomorrow to 20mg! Hopefully I won’t have joint pains again.
My hair is growing really fast! I can't believe how fast it is growing and how soft it is! I still can't really style it yet, or on the other hand know how to style it, in time I will be able to! As you can tell the prednisone is taking a toll on my weight and causing me to look “puffy” and gain 25-30 pounds over the last 4-5 weeks…… hopefully it will come off as fast if not faster than it went on!
Went for my CT today and should have the results of whether my lung looks better or worse on Monday when I see Dr. M.
I also talked to Dr. C nurse today and we are lowering my prednisone again beginning tomorrow to 20mg! Hopefully I won’t have joint pains again.
My hair is growing really fast! I can't believe how fast it is growing and how soft it is! I still can't really style it yet, or on the other hand know how to style it, in time I will be able to! As you can tell the prednisone is taking a toll on my weight and causing me to look “puffy” and gain 25-30 pounds over the last 4-5 weeks…… hopefully it will come off as fast if not faster than it went on!
1 comment:
Wow, your hair is getting long!! good luck with the CT...update ASAP! So glad to hear you were able to taper your prednisone dose again...hopefully it has not been affecting your sleep on top of everything else. Have a great weekend!
Nicole ~Austins Mommy
Post a Comment