I think that my breathing is getting better…. FINALLY!!! Last Wednesday we upped my prednisone to 50mg and then Monday I was to drop to 30mg, this in itself caused a problem, my joints felt like they were on fire, they hurt so bad! I think that I for the most part have a good pain tolerance and I would have to compare the amount of pain to labor! Today they still hurt but not as bad as last night. I took some ibuprofen so hopefully I can get some sleep tonight. Other than that things are going well. Thursday I go in for my repeat CT, please keep everything crossed that things are improving!!!!!
Family updates:
Melanie wants to dance like a princess ballerina so we are going to look for someplace up here for her to take some lessons.
Allison is picking up more and more words. She is not my little baby anymore. I can’t believe how fast they grow.
Vince is studying to take his GMAT so that he can apply to graduate school for his MBA.
Well that is all for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment